Woven wrap Peacock Grand - Liz and Richard
Peacock Grand marks the beginning of a new weaving story at our workshop. And seemingly a beautiful one.
Luxurious jacquard weave with satin finishing and silky shine.
Our most popular design Peacock taken to new dimensions to reveal it's perfect form and detail precision.
Liz and Richard - named after one of the most iconic couples of the movie industry, Elisabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, this fabric reminds us of the luxurious and and passion fueled, with intricate detail and vibrandt colors, that inspire you and will surely make your day a bit more special.
- woven wraps are the most versatile carriers, they can be used from birth up until your child doesn't wish to be carried and it can be tied in more than 30 ways
- wraps need to be "broken in" by washing, ironing, using
- jacquard weave is amazing for babywearing, it's soft and supportive
- our fabrics carry our own personal design and they are exclusively woven for Mamagoló
- 240 gsm, 100% cotton
- all Mamagoló wraps can be used on both sides